Jason Highfill opened new business and location

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania 11 comments

Jason Highfill's new location 1111 Robinhood Drive Suite A, Stockton, Ca

Back to the Drawing board. Charge Only $5,500.00. No Guarnantee!

(209) 451-2144 or 416-5893 Compay Name: US Loan Specialist. Vice P Caleb Pascua.

"We Can Help" (Spend Your Money) I could not find business name in the building directory yet, to New of a

Company? This information for those of You who are wanting to know where you can contact him for refunds due, do to breach of contract. He will be happy to high fill your request with interest!!!!!Happy Hunting Out of Respect !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Loan Negotiations.

Comments

Washington State too !!Check Fraud..used my husband ID to open fraud bank accounts to get money for drugs..Was doing construction and I thot he was scamming people then...I have so many tickets and returned checks on a truck my husband used to do work with him..Dump fees etc...My credit report is a mess..Yes, He needs to be stopped and all the people he taught to do this too..Word of Warning !!

Dont cash anybody's checks on your account !! False ID with your info is easy to get !! Im disabled and trying to get a divorce from my husband, but I cant find him in Cali.

He says he had the wrong name on & on & on.These type dudes need to be stopped..Somebody contact me for additional info and pictures.

jason highfill is in the stanislaus county jail if anyone should be wanting to pursue charges

#292094

I too was scammed on a potential loan modification and also a deposit for an opporunity to go in partners for a home, the amount of 4200.00 never came back to me plus the 2995 for the software to loan modify the home, never happened. Then wanted to go in partners wanted 10,000 that was going to be given back to me in a few months, never happened, so for the ones who did police reports did the police do anything?, did you write it off on your taxes as a bad debt?

Jason Highfill must be stopped.He thinks he can get away with taking peoples money and not reporting it to the IRS.

File a fraud report with the IRS. It is on the IRS website.

Go to the police and file a report jus so the investigaters can see how many of us are out there that Jason Highfill has committed fraud and theft.He is on facebook and trying to sell a software package again.....STOP HIM, LETS ALL UNITE AND GET THIS GUY he thinks he is invinsible.

#204495

209-303-2088

#200437

Check out the Stockton Record... type Caleb Pascua in the search these people were just arrested for fraud!!

#200435

this address and new location was just shut down by the SJDA ... real estate fraud beware

#199875

Jason Highfill is a scammer and has hurt many people and families. I am so sick of learning how he makes a living off of innocent people. He is a drug addict and a bad person.

Zoe
#197121

Hi, me, too.I paid the same amount of money $ 3500 for his personal wealth system last year, and found the domain had disappeared in Feb.

2010. I tried to find him, but he is hiding somewhere since then.

Whoever bought this software and have his information, please update it here.We can sue him, or file a consumer affair against him.

#192056

Jason Highfill stole $6,000 out of my account with forged checks.I had told him I would only consider his services if he gave me a written agreement as to what he would do.

Had a tentative agreement to pay $2,000 upfront and another $1,000 a week later.

I have done a Police Report and reported it to the state Attorney General office.He is a ***

#182012

Hi I also was scammed by Jason highfill of Personal Wealth Systems, AKA: Mortgage Secret. I paid $3500 for the software program, and now the domain for that software is no longer valid. I know of many people who bought this program and now have nothing to show for it.

View more comments